God Loves You! No Exceptions!
Regular Sunday Schedule
Holy Eucharist 8:00am & 10:30am
Children’s class 10:30am
Adult class 9:15am-10am
Church of the Ascension is pleased to offer a preventive health event. Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings on Wednesday, February 18th.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked arteries (which is a leading cause of stroke);
- abdominal aortic aneurysms (which can lead to a ruptured aorta);
- hardening of the arteries in the legs (which is a strong predictor of heart disease);
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat (which is closely tied to stroke risk); and
- a bone density screening, for men and women (used to assess the risk of osteoporosis).
Register for a Wellness Package which includes 4 vascular tests and osteoporosis screening from $149 ($139 with our member discount). All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. In order to register for this event and to receive a $10 discount off any package priced above $129, please call 1-888-653-6441 or visit the LifeLineScreening website.
The screening will take place in Strom Hall.
Have you ever wondered about the stories behind our Stained Glass Windows? Fortunately for us, the stories have been preserved in a one-of-a-kind book! Through the careful scanning efforts of our own Chris D. and the magic of the internet, we are able to bring you the story electronically.